Saturday, January 29, 2011

What was I thinking?

My first blog post on my very first blog! Awesome right? Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Why is it so hard to do and why is it that I am 40 years old and still trying to figure it out?  As a little girl I think I wanted to be a singer. haha then decided at age 16 to be a mother, still do not know why, maybe it's because I had such an Amazing roll model. I am not sure. but Wow!  What was I thinking at 16? Who knows, but had my daughter 3 months after turning 17. Spent the next 18 years being Meghan's mommy, I was brownie leader, girl scout leader, soccer coach, t-ball coach, and PTA mom. Sure I had a few jobs through the years, well quite a few. I haveworked in McDonald's, Navy Exchange, Commissary, Restaurant, Walmart, Kmart, Perdue Plant, Public Defenders Office, Veterinarian's Office, Bowling alley, 7-11, Mobile, Domino's customer service, Animal Control, Dog Grooming, Realtors office, Commissioners office and H & R block. The last 5 years have been spent just being Fred's wife and seasonal Tax Preparer. Still searching.... to be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment